Tax Administration of Kosovo is continuously trying to provide greater facilitations to taxpayer. Now TAK is providing a new “on-line” electronic service, whereby through TAK’s website, upon the declaration and payment of Tax on Wages and Pension Contribution, the EDI system will enable:
1. Declaration and payment of Tax on Wages and Pension Contribution
2. Declaration and payment, only of Tax on Wages
3. Declaration and payment, only of Pension Contribution
4. Declaration with zero
5. Declaration with zero wages
More specifically, the EDI system with regard to declaration and payment of Tax on Wages and Pension Contribution was changed as follows::
- A new column (k) has been added to the payroll list, where the taxpayer will select “YES” if Tax on Wages is to be calculated, and “NO” if under the Tax Legislation they are exempted from the tax on wages.
- Declaration with zero, when the taxpayer has no employee in the tax period, and the same does not have to attach a payroll list, therefore only clicks on the box “Declare with zero”
- Declaration with zero wages, in cases when the taxpayer has an employee for the tax period but has not paid salary, in this case the employer attaches the payroll list but salaries are zero, and just clicks on the box before “Declare with zero wages
TAK is keeping its promise for a continuous care for taxpayers!
Tax Administration of Kosovo