Published on January 22, 2015 10:39
The Tax Administration of Kosovo notifies you that starting from 1st of January 2015, the norm of interests for delayed payments has been changed.
Based on Decision dated 20.01.2015, issued from Ministry of Finance, starting from 01.01.2015, the norms of interest for delayed payments will be as following:
- Norm of annual interest for unpaid tax liabilities within legal deadlines is determined to be 92%
- Norm of annual interest for liabilities on unpaid refunding within legal deadlines is determined to be 8%.
Published on January 20, 2015 13:20
The Tax Administration of Kosovo notifies you that based on the Law No. 03/L-222 on Tax Administration and Procedures, starting from 01 January 2015 until 31 March 2015, persons engaged in trade or business, that are taxable based on real incomes and that make purchases of goods or services from the other taxable person in a total of five hundred € (500), or more within each taxable year, should report such purchases at TAK. Purchases done by Government and Municipalities of Kosovo also will be subject to these requests for reporting.
Therefore, persons included, but not limited in them, that are required to submit reports for purchases over 500 €, are:
- All persons included in business that are taxable based on real incomes;
- Government and Municipalities of Republic of Kosovo;
- NGOs, Public Institutions and similar Organizations;
- Universities, Hospitals and similar public and private Institutions, no matter if they are registered for VAT or not, etc. (more…)
Published on 10:57
Minister of Finance, Mr. Avdullah Hoti, in the marking of 15th anniversary of the establishment of the Tax Administration, in his speech said that “Before 15 years, with the establishment of the Tax Administration of Kosovo, started the set-up of foundation for the state of Kosovo. The success of this institution with Kosovo Customs is in fact the success of the state of Kosovo”.
“Only by ensuring sufficient revenues, the state of Kosovo can finance the needs of education, health, social assistance, pensions, support for categories of war, former prisoners, police, armed forces that will be created soon and other categories ” he added.