The Tax Administration of Kosovo reminds all persons who deal with business activities, that according to tax legislation they are obliged to declare Taxes and Pension Contributions realistically.
TAK activities will be continuously focused on the following categories: under-declarants of employees’ salaries, under-declarants in medium and large businesses, and under-declarants in micro and small businesses, in order to identify those businesses, which under-declare their income.
Some of the following activities do not implement this obligation, therefore TAK calls on those to declare or correct their declarations as soon as possible and to fulfill all tax obligations provided by tax legislation:
- Identification of businesses, which under-declare employees’ salaries;
- Identification and treatment of businesses, which under-declare, in particular activities, such as: trade, services, construction and production;
- Identification and treatment of businesses that under-declare turnover in order to stay permanently in the fixed quota of 37.5 € every 3 months;
- Identification and treatment of businesses, which under-declare turnover in order to stay permanently below the VAT threshold, especially businesses in activities such as: trade, professional services, entertainment-arts, production, transport, etc .;
- Identification of businesses that operate at a loss, as well as businesses that declare zero;
- Identification of businesses that offer supplies without the right to credit VAT, while on the other hand deduct VAT on purchases;
- Identification of businesses that import or trade excisable goods, which through incorrect documentation, respectively underestimation of selling prices, evade tax obligations;
- Identification of businesses that deal with the sale of textiles and clothing, which keep incorrect documentation in order to avoid tax liabilities;
- Identification and treatment of persons who do not make the declaration of various incomes that they may be subject to, either revenue from abroad, revenue from capital or other revenues; etc.
TAK encourages all the above categories to respond correctly to tax liabilities, otherwise, TAK will be obliged to take punitive measures under tax legislation.
By fulfilling your tax obligations, you will contribute directly to the financing of government programs, such as: the provision of public services, education with high standards, health and social welfare, legal protection and security, as well as general infrastructure for a better economic and social welfare.
Pay tax, empower the state!
Tax Administration of Kosovo