The Tax Administration of Kosovo reminds all persons who deal with business activities, that according to tax legislation they are obliged to: register, keep documentation, declare and pay taxes correctly.
Based on the Strategic Plan 2022-2026 and the Risk Management Plan for 2022, TAK has drafted the Action Plan to improve tax compliance “Lack of stocks and goods without origin”, where through this plan it will carry out intensive activities of taxpayers with purpose of identifying persons who do not fulfil their obligations set by Law.
The Tax Administration of Kosovo, called on all persons to fulfil all tax obligations provided by tax legislation, such as:
- Declare and pay the tax correctly;
- Keep the documentation according to the Law;
- Document the goods in stock according to legal requirements;
- Document the goods you keep in consignment;
- Document the goods during transport;
- Document the goods during the street sales;
- Issue tax invoices for business-to-business transactions;
- Issue fiscal coupons for Business transactions for the final consumer (non-business natural person), etc.
The Tax Administration of Kosovo encourages all natural business persons and legal entities to respond to tax liabilities, otherwise, will be taken measures set by tax legislation.
By fulfilling your tax obligations, you contribute directly to the provision of public services, education with high standards, better health and social services, legal protection and security, as well as general infrastructure for a sustainable economic and social welfare.
Documentation of the goods is a legal obligation!
Tax Administration of Kosovo